Roundabout Policy for Prides, Businesses, Charities, Community Groups, Well-Being
Roundabout UK is committed to promoting and creating inclusive spaces for all members of the community. No matter their sexuality or gender identity. Creating a digital platform to connect aspects of the LGBT+ community.
Therefore, all organisation have made a promise to the local community and agree to the following policy: to ensure a safe environment:
- A zero tolerance of any kind of discrimination within your premises/business environment.
- A commitment of respect and understanding at the heart of your business.
- Offering a safe space for members of the community to gather and enjoy.
If these steps are broken, unfortunately it will result in you being removed from the site/ application.
Next steps to sign up:
– Please fill in our interest form above and walk through our application process.
– please choose which type of group you are, a charity/community group £0, small businesses: Artists, performers, sole trader and small business (1-10 employees) £20+Vat a month, medium business (11-30 employees) £30+Vat a month , Lager business (31-40 employees) £40+VAT a month , Enterprise business: contact email@example.com
– you will then be taken to our basket and checkout for your chosen group/ organisation.
– After registering you will then be taken to validation by our roundabout team to check your details of your organisation. We may reach out to your email address with any questions to help confirm the identity of your group/ organisation. We do this extra step to validate groups that are joining our platform meet our inclusion policy.